Linux Administration - Udemy
Duur: 3 uur in totaal
"Basic Linux Administration " course contains content divided into 5 modules with 36 video lessons. The videos consist of live demos and presentations.
You will learn all the basic tasks that a system administrator should know.
The video lessons in this course review most of the administration objectives expected from a System Administrator .
What are the requirements for this course?
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 video lectures and 3 hours of content!
- By the end of this course you will understand the basics of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
What is the target audience?
- College students thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator.
- People with limited time.
- Network administrators wanting a greater technical understanding of work in Linux.
- Newbies with no Linux experience.
Course Shell Structure:
Module 1: Essential Tools:
Module 2: Users And Groups
Module 3: Managing Software
Module 4: Disk Management
Module 5: Network Services